Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm starting anew to recreate myself as a writer. I'm not sure where I'm going with this blog, but it does give me the opportunity to put in writing the brilliant thoughts that flash in my brain every day. In my mind, they're brilliant; on paper, I don't know. I do hope to receive posts from other people interested in writing for children. This past weekend I attended the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators Conference in New York City. Stayed at the Grand Hyatt Hotel and went to broadway show, "Wicked." As an Oz lover, I found it spectacular. Blogging seems to be an accepted practice for writers. Don't know why it took me so long to enter the blogging world. Enough for now. I have linked this site to my website at www.marjorienallen.com. Please write.

No comments:

Post a Comment