Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh my! Spent all day yesterday and the day before setting up a new printer and finally had to connect to live on line. It took awhile, but I can finally use my printer. Then, I decided to connect computer to TV monitor. It worked, but I didn't have sound and I wanted to watch a Netflix instant movie. After unhooking everything on my computer and TV and then trying to put it back together, I became totally confused, nothing was working and I was convinced I had to call a computer expert. I called my son John and he gave me name of expert, but it was too late in the evening to call. In the meantime, I decided to try and put things back together again and voila - I did and everything but sound was working. Today, I discovered sound was not plugged in. Now, all is well.

I am applying for a Work In Progress Grant for young adult novel and signed up at NESCBWI Conference to consult with an agent on middle grade fiction novel. Now I can concentrate on material for a fantasy novel called "Myth of Mordo."

No comments:

Post a Comment